Lord Byron´s - Inscrisption in his dog´s tomb

** Near this spot Are deposited the Remains of one Who possessed Beauty without Vanity, Strength without Insolence, Courage without Ferocity, And all the Virtues of Man without his Vices. **

INTRODUCTION

This site pretends to be the English version of another one called in Spanish "Los UniVersos Falaces" http://nicolasbarrasa.blogspot.com/ . The reason of existence of this new blog is that I have lots of visitors from foreign countries such as Malasya, United States, Germany. First of all I have to say that Iam not a translator, so I will do my best to reproduce my texts in English as good as possible.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Three very short ones about women

Everything I can say about her is wonderful, that is the reason why I probably won´t say anything. -

After long years of analysis, I´ve reached to the following conclusion about women: they are all unique, but very few are special.

She taught me the way to love, but she has never explained to me where the emergency exit was.

No comments:

Post a Comment