Lord Byron´s - Inscrisption in his dog´s tomb

** Near this spot Are deposited the Remains of one Who possessed Beauty without Vanity, Strength without Insolence, Courage without Ferocity, And all the Virtues of Man without his Vices. **

INTRODUCTION

This site pretends to be the English version of another one called in Spanish "Los UniVersos Falaces" http://nicolasbarrasa.blogspot.com/ . The reason of existence of this new blog is that I have lots of visitors from foreign countries such as Malasya, United States, Germany. First of all I have to say that Iam not a translator, so I will do my best to reproduce my texts in English as good as possible.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Absences

I write, although you are not here anymore,
To say that I haven´t forgotten you,
Nor will I ever do.

You have been the sun,
For my nights of my oblivion.

You have inherited the tears
Of my deepest sorrow.

And even when I stop living,
Thinking,
I remember your smile,
So vivid,
Eternal,
Immortal.

Sorry for my silence,
Time is sometimes misleading,
And I dream again,
Of the possibility of seeing you sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Nicolas for your English version of your blog and thanks for your notification via E-mail.

    Greetings from Cat City Kuching :)

    ReplyDelete